Monday, February 28, 2011

Vintage Lace Necklace

Did you watch Academy Award yesterday? I missed first 1 hour, but I watched rest of it.
The fun part is not only knowing which movie or actor/actress won the award, but also seeing the beautiful & gorgeous dresses. 
Whose dress is your favorite? My vote goes to the dress Kate Blanchett wore.
I realized that many dresses have lace on them and look beautiful. Such as Scarlett Johansson’s & Melissa Leo’s.

Unfortunately I can’t afford those gorgeous dresses, so I did what I could do. That is make some jewelry I got inspiration from those dresses.
Vintage Lace Necklace
P1030236
I conected some vintage lace with beads and chain.

P1030240

P1030239

  Here is how it look when you wear it.
P1030254
It makes me feel a little more gorgeous than usual.プリンセス

No comments:

Post a Comment