Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Favorite Cooking Tool 2

Can you guess what this is?
316.png
You may easily see that it's a rabbit in the hat.
But what is this for?


The answer is…
MagicBunnyThree
It is a toothpick holder!!!!
This produced is produced by Italian design company called “Alessi”. They design very modern/stylish ,yet funny and cute stuff.
The name of this particular item is "Magic Bunny Toothpick Holder" and they have different choice of colors.
I wanted to have a black hat and a white bunny version to be honest, but I found mine from the garage sale and it was $1!!!爆笑
And if you buy it from the shop, normally it costs me $30!
I decided to compromise about the color to save $29. Don’t you think that it was the wise choice?
I love this product. It’s very cute but also very functional like “Matryoshka measuring cup”. Very easy to pick the toothpicks.
The one small complaint is the company describes this bunny’s color as “pink”
But to me, it looks an orange bunny with the pink-purple magic hat ‘cause first photo is exactly how it looks like in person.
However I shouldn’t complain at all since I got it A DOLLAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment