Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crochet: Flower Brooch

My mom is a knitting/crochet teacher.
She is still teaching at the several different craft studios in Japan.
I don’t have the instructor certificate like she does, but I know the basic skill of it, thanks to her.
Recently I am into needle felting stuff, but all of sudden I felt like to doing crochet.
But I didn’t have guts to make something big… well… that’s usual me恥ずかしい
Anyways, this is what I made today.
Flower Brooch
P1020798
The color of the yarns are purple, beige, indigo blue, and purple from outer layer. And each yarn has sparkling gold or silver element in it.
I didn't use wool yarn so that you can wear this brooch year-round. P1020835
Back side looks like this. It’s easy to put it on the clothes, bag, or anywhere you want.
It was fun to do crochet once in a while.
I think I will make some another small thing againウインク

No comments:

Post a Comment