Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Farewell, my baby

Well… this title is kind of dramatic… LOL.
I don’t mean an actual "baby." (I don’t even have a baby yet, unfortunately.)
I just mean “baby” as a metaphor for my crafting product :-)
Because today one of my products went to somebody’s hand!

I didn’t tell my friend about the shop because I didn’t want them to feel that I am demanding them to buy something from me.
So I just announced about Etsy shop on my blog only.
And she was the first one, I kinda mentioned it among the other daily random things.
She checked my Etsy shop and she said she loves my Needle felted Earring “Rain Drops”.
P1020349

Surprisingly she decided to buy it!!!!She definitely made me happy!!!!爆笑
Perhaps she just being nice to me. Maybe that's the majority of the reason why she made her mind… But partially I want to believe that she simply likes the product :-)

My baby will go to somebody’s hand, but I know she will take care of it, so I am happy.
This is what I would say to my baby as the last word from me:
“Farewell, my baby. Please make her happy a lot!”

No comments:

Post a Comment