Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Necklace “The Key of My Heart”

Too bad that the last Sunday was rainy day ‘cause I wanted to go to hike悲しい
But the bright side is because it was rain and I didn’t want to go out, I could make some more handmade necklaces!!!!
Here is the one of them. I named it “The Key of My Heart
P1020699
P1020701P1020707
It has both lock and key as the center piece.
I hang some beads including Swarovski crystal beads from the chain.
Chain is quite long. If you ware it, it looks like this.
P1020721
The lock and the key sit on the upper chest area, close to your heart.LOVE
I start to sell these handmade jewelries on Etsy (<- click here to check it)
It is my new challenge for myself to be more creative. I hope I can make somebody happy through this project.ウインク

No comments:

Post a Comment