Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Work in progress "A Deer in the Forest" 1

I like drawing. My profile photo which I am using for this blog, facebook, and Etsy is my drawing, too.
I paint it 2 years ago with acrylic paint.
Recently I didn't work on anything big as that paint, but I am still sketching random stuff whenever I have time.

Then one interesting idea hit me.
Why don't I use my drawing/painting for my handmade jewelry?
It will be more one-of-a-kind special jewelry for sure!!!!

And this is the first one I tried.
"A deer in the forest"

The color of the deer is dark purple and tree is green.
The leaves coming from right and left upper corner are fabric.
This mixture of the material gives me more interest both visual and texture wise.
Here is the photo from the different angle. A little darker, but I think you can see the color and texture a little better in this photo.

I will update whenever I have progress on this project.
The process of creating some new thing is really fun thing for me to do :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment