Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!

I hope everybody spent a great Valentine’s Day today.
Mine was awesome!
Originally we tried to go to the movie “True Grid”. I even don’t know what the movie is about but I heard that is good movie and Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon are good actors, so I thought it cannot go wrong!
However, the sad thing is we found that the theater nearby our house doesn’t show the movie any more… Too bad… 困った

In the end, we came up the idea to eat, drink, and watch the movie in the house.
And we picked Amelie”.
Amelie
  Amelieis a very cute French movie. I like the main actress Audrey Tautou .
She is in the movie such as The Da Vinci Code Coco Before Chanel, and so on.


Having good dinner (I cooked beef and vegetable with champagne) with some glass of good red wine, and Lindt Chocolate for desert… It was such a gorgeous night.

But 30min. ago, some more surprise was happened.
We could see some fireworks!!!!!
 P1020929P1020936
Some of them were shape of the heart!!!!LOVE
P1020937
P1020945
That was such an unexpected present to us in the good way.

2 comments:

  1. Your work is so great! Just have to add your store to my faves! Love it...
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kristina!!!!
    That made my day!!!!

    I checked your blog.
    Wow, you had so many great ideas!!!!
    Impressive!!!!

    ReplyDelete