Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Little Feeling Blue

Last night my cell phone died…号泣

After dinner, I tried to call my friend and I noticed that my cell phone was not in my bag.
I looked for it everywhere but I couldn’t find it.
So I called to my cell from my home phone, then I could hear my ringtone from the outside of our door…
Quickly I went out and I saw the light was blinking on the street!!!

And I understood what happened…
Well, before dinner I drove my car to finish my errands. And I put my cell phone on my lap while I was driving.
When I got home, I totally forgot that my cell phone was on my lap, I stood up from my seat to get out of the car.
Of course my cell phone fell from my lap… But I didn’t notice it…
My poor cell phone fell off on the street and it was driven over by cars…車

And RIP…
How stupid I was!!!!!!!!!!逆上
Maybe I was preoccupied by something else, but it was really stupid mistake of mine…

Now I need to survive several days without a cell phone.
The earliest I can go to the shop will be this Saturday. Until then, I am cell phone less in this high tech world…
It is real survival in some way.
What if my car stops in the middle of the freeway!? Or I'm involved in an accident!? How can I contact AAA!?
I really need to drive extra carefully. And I should leave early from my house not to be late for my appointment time.
Think about these things, I realize how much I  rely on a cell phone.ケータイ

Anyways, I should cheer myself up. I should not cry over spilled milk.
Let’s listen to my favorite songs to feel better.
Here is one of my favorite songs, “New Soul” by Yael Naim.
Maybe some of you know this song from the iPhone commercial 2 years ago.
She is also singing about mistakes.
Yes, people are making mistakes. That is how we learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment