Monday, March 7, 2011

I’m still feeling blue.

A week has passed since my phone died. And I am still feeling blue. There are four reasons.
1. I caught a cold on the day my phone died. Sore throat was really annoying and now I am still bothered by mucus in my lung and sinus.

2. Because I was sick, I couldn’t do any crafting nor updating of my blog. I didn’t have any motivation or any good inspiration. It was quite frustrating to me.

3. My husband and I went to the cell phone shop last Saturday to buy a new phone for him and me.
However we found that the internet price and shop price of the phones are different. And the price on the internet was cheaper. In the end, we decided to order the phone through the internet and wait for them to be delivered to our house. It means my phone-less days will be continued, maybe till this weekend.

4.Yesterday, our house was attacked by bees. Yeah, not beads but actual insect bees.
We could hear their buzzing sound from the air vent in our bathroom. And we found at least 15 bees in our house!!!! OH NOOOO!!!!! In the end, my husband found that those bees came into our house through a tiny hole between the roof and wall. He sprayed tons of insecticide into the hole and those bees died instantly.

Anyways, those are the downs recently I went through.
I should mention some ups, too. My husband and I decided to update our antique cell phones to smart phones.
And this is what we chose:
inspire-att-Support-1321
I hope this phone is cool. First thing is I need to learn how to use it. If you have this phone, please let me know how good/bad it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment