Saturday, March 26, 2011

Getting ready for Fund Raising Sales

Finally tomorrow is the Fund Raising Yard Sale/Flea Market day!!!!
I am getting ready for it!
Just one concern is weather.
What happens to the weather in LA!? I can’t believe we have so many rainy days in March!!! And of course rain and yard sale never get along with together…
In worst case, we need to postpone the fund raising to 4/3 (Sun).
I will let you know by 7:30 am tomorrow if weather doesn’t corporate with us and the organizer decides to postpone it…
Please, come out, sun!!!!!!

Anyways, here is the last post for the items I am gonna sell tomorrow. Two different crochet necklace.
P1020847
P1020889
Everybody, please wish me luck everything goes well tomorrow!
If you can come, see you there!!!!!!

The Fund Raising Yard Sale/Flea Market info:
Date : Sunday MAR. 27th.
Time: 10:00~4:00
Place : 3333 Helms Ave. Culver City, 90232 

No comments:

Post a Comment