Thursday, March 24, 2011

Introducing new items for Fund Raising 2 & about anniversary

Today was a great day to me.
First of all, today is our 4th wedding anniversary!!!! Wow, I can’t believe 4 years have passed since the wedding… Time flies so fast!
I wanted to make something special for today and I made cream puffs for dessert ペロリ
P1030490
P1030492
It was my first attempt to make cream puffs but I think I made them right. I used 2 different kinds of cream: custard cream and whipped cream. They were so good 爆笑(The hand holding a cream puff is My husband’s. Thanks for helping me to take a photo!)

Second good thing was I had sales from my Etsy shop!!!! I didn’t expect somebody would buy something before the yard sale because my Etsy shop doesn’t have so much traffic, I was really really surprised and couldn’t believe it!びっくり
These are the sales I made.

Flower and Humming Bird necklace / Apple Green Fuzz Ball hair pins
P1020696P1030106
A Teardrop in Rain necklace / Blue Flowers necklace
P1030120P1020997
Flower Bouquet brooch
P1020499
I really honestly couldn’t believe one person bought that much!!! As I announced before, I will donate all profits to Japan. I am going to post how much I earn and donate to Japan in the future on this Blog after I figure out how much percentage Etsy took as transaction fee.

Other than that, I was busy making more handmade Jewelry/Accessories for the Fund Raising Yard Sale/Flea Market held this coming Sunday March 27th.
Here are some new items.

Teardrop Earring 
P1030506
Bird Brooches
P1030513
Closer Look at them
P1030520P1030517
Mmm… These photos are not good at all because I took them in the night.
I hope you can get a grasp of what they look like.

The Fund Raising Yard Sale/Flea Market will be held as follows:
Date : Sunday MAR. 27th.
Time: 10:00~4:00
Place : 3333 Helms Ave. Culver City, 90232
Right now we seem to have 16 different vendors so far. It would be fun! Please come and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment