Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yard Sale for Japan Earthquake Disaster Relief. 100% Donated

Since I updated my blog on March 14th, I was looking for a way I can support Japan.
Day by day, the news sources reveal how awful the earthquake and tsunami was, and I feel I am useless.
I decided to donate my profits from Etsy but I don’t have so much traffic there. And nothing was sold yet.
At least I donated money to Red Cross and hope that will help a little for reconstructing the disaster stricken area.

And I found one more thing I can do for Japan. That is attending the following yard sale with my handmade jewelry & accessories to help raise donations.
page0001
Please come and see us if you have time. Not only jewelry, but we also have live performances (a Japanese singer will be performing), and many many more fun activities!!!

Other than my Etsy displayed items, I will bring my recent handmade stuff as follows:

Spring/Summer Scarf
P1010639

Hand printed brooch
P1020825P1020828


My favorite motif “Blue Birds”
P1020774
And more!!!!!

 Please come and see us and let's have a fun together!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh,those birds are just absolutely gorgeous!anyway all your items are very beautiful!

    hugs
    Dorota

    www.jewellerybijou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dorota,
    Thank you! I am making more and more stuff for this sale. I'll do my best for my home country Japan!

    ReplyDelete