Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Introducing new items for Fund Raising 1

I recently announced about my joining the fund raising yard sale/Flea market for Japan.
I am making some more new items for that.
Here is the new crochet flower brooch.
P1020777
You can wear this one as a pin or a clip.
P1020780
P1020785P1020782
You can put it on the bag like above.  Or if you use as a clip, you can wear it as a hair piece, too. (Unfortunately I don’t have a photo of that)

I received some updates from the organizer of the fund raiser.
Besides selling the handmade or used stuff, we will have the following activities, too.

- Japanese pastries, food, and drinks.
- LIVE MUSIC by Aile at 2:30pm!
- 2 hair stylists join us. If you need hair cut, please come to the yard sale!
- Shuji (Calligraphy) Art by Saki Miata can write your favorite word or your name in Japanese
- We have a color therapist to find the best color for you
 
Doesn't it sound fun?
I don’t mind if you do shopping or not. Just come and see us and have fun together!

2 comments:

  1. The flower is lovely!I am looking for a nice pattern for a flower,do you have any?
    have a lovely weekend!
    Dorota
    www.jewellerybijou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dorota,

    Do you do crochet, too?
    I saw some good tutorial on following blog if you are interested in:
    http://harujiondesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete