Monday, April 4, 2011

Report : Fund Raising Yard Sale/Flea Market 2

As I wrote in my posting last night , I would like to share some photos from the Fund Raising event yesterday.

Our shop was mingle of my handmade products and second hand treasures.
P1030836

There were many other sellers. Total was 16 vendors!!!!
Even there were shop selling Sushi Rolls and Roll cakes. (Right photo)
P1030839P1030844

Not only vendors but we also had fun live events such as Afro-Brazilian martial arts "Capoeira".
P1030841

I had unexpected visitors! I didn’t mention about this event to any of my students. (Well, I never wrote about my daily job in this blog yet. I am a musician and working as a vocal /piano teacher.)
And one of my students' mother found this event through facebook and came without telling me anything! It was such a happy surprise to me!!!!
She bought the spring scarf which I posted several days ago in this blog (You can see it around her neck).  Thank you so much!!!!!
Oh, I guess this is even the first photo that I am in!!!!
I’m the one who is wearing the cowboy hat. Hello, everyone! Ha ha ha.
P1030850

Today I received the final report from the organizer.
She went to the bank today.
IMG_0051
Cash only reaches up to $4960!!!!!
IMG_5066
We also accepted the checks for donation.IMG_5067
Adding up all cash and checks, total amount of donation we made was $5534!!!
Isn’t it amazing!?
We donated all of them to Japan Society

Once again, thank you so much for everybody’s support!!!!
This is not the end. Many people in Japan are still struggling.
I am going to donate the profit from my Etsy shop, so if you are interested in unique handmade jewelries and accessories, please visit the shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment