Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finally, Fund Raising Yard Sale/Flea Market starts in 10 hours!!!!!

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!! Finally this day has come!!!!
We believe this time, it won’t rain after 9am, so we are gonna do it!!!!
And you can see the mess in our house while I am preparing for tomorrow…
My necklace corrections
P1030828
There other goodie,s such as clothes, etc.
As you can see I have Panasonic vacuum cleaner!!!!
My best friend donated it!!!!
P1030829
She even donated a DVD player! This DVD player is able to play Japanese DVDs, too. (Japanese DVD and U.S. DVD are different region. So some U.S. DVD player can’t play Japanese DVDs.)
P1030831
I also have some cool bags (Mayumi donated the bag, Thanks!!!) and shoes, too.
P1030833P1030834

Besides those goodies, two of my dearest friends already gave me some cash to donate tomorrow. I will report with photos as my proof that I donated!
Please come and see us!!! We have 15 other vendors with cool goodies, too!!!! Don’t miss it and support Japan with us!!!!

I am gonna write after the event and  report on this blog tomorrow!
Stay tuned!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the necklaces so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Aurora,
    Thank you so much for checking out my blog!
    And thank you for your compliment about my jewelry. I try to make unique/one-of-a-kind jewelry as possible.

    ReplyDelete