Sunday, April 3, 2011

Report : Fund Raising Yard Sale/Flea Market 1

First of all, thank you so much for coming to our fund raising!!!! Thanks to you guys, we could get a quite good result today.

I am extremely tired now, so I will let you know how much our shop made briefly.
We made $719!!!!!!

It's including the donation from two of my friends. 
It is quite good, isn't it!?

I am going to post more details with photos and total amount of fund whole Yard Sale made tomorrow.
For now, let me sleep.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

2 comments:

  1. Hiroko-san!!

    Amazing!! Great job :)
    I am sorry I could not be there but I am glad it was such a successful event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tenshioni,

    I felt I could do something for Japan. That was such a good feeling.
    However I shouldn't finish what I start... I will keep donating the profit I get from Etsy to Japan!

    ReplyDelete