Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bluebirds and blackbird

Today I worked on my craft from 8:30am to 4:30 (30min. lunch break between)... Wow, that's quite long!
And I finished 10 of needle felted brooches!!!!


9 of them have a motif of blue birds and one has a flower motif.
All of them are different from each other.
They are similar but the beads, color of flower, lace, etc, are little by little different each other :)
That's the beauty of the handmade! Always each of them are one-of-a-kind and just only unique one is existing in this world.

I will put them on my Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/HirokoDT) one by one. If you are interested in, please check it out.
Price range is between $6.50-$9.

When it comes to the bird, here is my favorite song related to a bird.

Blackbird by The Beatles

 And here is the rare video that Paul is getting ready for the recording of the song.


What a beautiful song!!!! I really love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment