Friday, April 22, 2011

Music of the day "Be OK"

These days I am listening to the music through "Pandora."
I just loooooove their service!
And one song just stays on my mind...

"Be OK" by Ingrid Michaelson


This is such a simple melody/instrumentation/lyrics/video, yet it has such a strong statement to me.
Whenever I listen to this song, I think of people having a hard time... people like those who lost everything from the earthquake or tsunami in Japan, by hurricane in the U.S., or some other tragic event.

Each one of those people want to see a hopeful, bright future... But it's not that easy under those circumstances, I think.

In that case, the others' support can help them to have some hope. Like, in her video, Ingrid gets helps from others to step outside of her shell (house). It is too much of a burden for only one person to help somebody, but if a group of people try to help (like the video), I think we can make a change.

While I was listening to the music through Pandora, I made one center piece for this necklace:
"A Red Riding Hood  and A Wolf"

A red riding hood and a wolf are surrounded by mint green vintage lace.
I am going to make this into a necklace.
Let's see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment