Friday, April 1, 2011

Introducing new items for Fund Raising 6

Just only one more day to Fund Raising Yard Sale/Flea Market!!!
So far weather in LA is very nice and sunny. That means we don’t need to postpone it this time!!!!
Here is the detail of the Fund Raising Event.
-------------------------------------------------------
Time:Sunday, April 3 · 10:00am - 5:00pm

Location:Culver City
              3333 Helms Ave. Culver City, CA 90232

More Info:
Food&drink booth, Japanese pastries, sweets, and
LIVE MUSIC by Aile! and Afro-Brazilian martial arts "Capoeira" performance! by capoeira batuque. (They sold all my cakes that I supposed to sell at the yard sale last week.)



We will have hair cut service, nail care, color therapy by Kaoru colors, and Shuji (calligraphy) art by Saki Miata can write your favorite word or your name in Japanese.


Also a mountain bike, golf clubs, flat screen TV, clothing, shoes, bags, ceramics, craft, kitchen tool, toys, kids clothing, so many different stuff with more than 16 venders.


Gift certificates from Liz Gordon from the Loft at Liz's. Thanks Liz :)
Also her dance event at the Loft at Liz's is going to a health organization aiding Japan.


http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=192572447450367

If you don't want purchase, you can donate money at yard sale.
We accept check too. (but no credit card)
100% of sales goes to Japan Earthquake relief fund.



Please tell all your friends to come and donate.
Japan needs our help now more than ever.

---------------------------------------------------------
And I will be one of the vendor! All the purchase you make there goes to Japan!!! 100%!!!! We don’t take any rabor fee, profit, or any kind! I swear!!
Like yesturday, I just keep on working on my products.
Here are some of them.

Vintage lace necklace in emerald green
P1030800
Closer look.
P1030797

Vintage lace necklace “A Ballerina’s Dream”
P1030634
This is how it looks when you wear it.P1030616
I don’t know how much time I can spend to make jewelries tomorrow because I need to prepare for our big day!
I hope I can add some more stuff… well, we’ll see…
Have a great weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment