Sunday, January 23, 2011

Needle Felt Earring “Blue Heart”

Today I watched a movie ”Valentine’s Day” on HBO. It was cute movie.
And after that, I went to the supermarket and saw the big section of Valentine’s day chocolate gift.
That reminds me that Valentine’s day is in almost 2 weeks!!! (Wow! I can’t believe that we almost finish the first month of 2011!!!!!)
Here’s my version of Valentine’s Day.
P1020441   P1020435
The blue hearts are wool felt which I needled to make a shape.
The beads above and below the heart are Swarovski Crystal beads.
I didn’t want to use the ordinary color (such as red and pink) wool for the heart when I was making it. I even don’t know why… I just didn’t feel like it…
Those blue hearts are cute as red or pink hearts, aren’t they!?
Probably black hearts also can be very cool, too!忍者

No comments:

Post a Comment