Monday, January 17, 2011

Needle Felt Brooch “Three Flowers”

How is your holiday going so far?

Mine is good ウインク

Such a gorgeous day, and I didn’t want to stay in the house all day long!!! So, I went for a hike to Fryman Canyon(http://www.modernhiker.com/2009/02/09/hiking-fryman-canyon/)

I saw many pretty wild flowers over there. I was born and rased in the city where is normally covered by snow from November to end of March, I really enjoy this weather, seeing pretty flowers, and wearing T-shirts in january スマイル

Here is my way to show some appreciation to those flowers.バラ

P1020366

Like I wrote in the last posting, my new favorite craft is needle felting.

It looks like this if I wear it.

P1020367

I used orange, yellow, and right blue felt for flowers and green and yellow felt for leaves.

And put some beeds on top of the flower.

I hope this weather continues all year long!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment