Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

I know it’s already the 3rd day after new year starts, and maybe too late to say “Happy new year!”. But I still want to celebrate a new year’s arrival!!!
My Christmas holiday was soooo awesome!!!! We spent a week in Hawaii!!!
It was warm and sunny (comparing to LA)!!! And of course feeling good by drinking Hawaiian cocktails like “Blue Hawaii” “Maitai” and so onパーティ
P1010923P1020246
It was too good to say goodbye…
But we can’t stay away from the reality forever…
So we came back to LA 12/30 and till today, I was just working on my craft projectウインク
I didn’t do anything else literally.
Here’s one of what I made.
“Raindrops in LA”
P1020349
Close-up
P1020352
I made those teardrops from wool felt.
After such a great travel, rainy days in LA makes me depressed a little. So I made this to cheer up myself.
My work will start from tomorrow. I decided to work hard to go back to Hawaii again!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment