Friday, January 21, 2011

Make over: Cardigan

Not only making something new from the scratch is the beauty of crafting.
Making over the old stuff of yours and refresh it is also beautiful! That helps saving our environment, too!
Today I would like to introduce one of my make over project.
Originally this cardigan was plain just regular pink V neck cardigan.
P1010635
It was comfortable one to wear, but unfortunately I got a small hole…
P1010634 with arrow
Throwing away my favorite cardigan because of this tiny hole was something wrong to me and I couldn’t do it.
So I put vintage lace on top of it to cover a hole.
P1020414
Some close shot of what I added.
P1020416P1020417
This make over save my cardigan, save earth and save my money to buy new one!
Killing 3 birds by one stone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tenshioni,

    Thank you so much for your nice comment!
    This cardigan is made of cotton and it is too cold to wear it in winter.
    When Spring comes, I will wear it a lot for sure! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete