Thursday, September 22, 2011

New products on my Etsy shop

Today I am so happy that I could spend several hours to make new products for my Etsy shop!
Here's the new products!

 Needle Felted An Orange Flower Brooch

 Needle Felted Brooch A Blue Flower


 Needle Felted Brooch A Lavender color Flower
All of those flowers are made of 100% wool.
They are soft yet solid and give you warm, cozy feeling.
It fits the fall / winter season for sure :)

Besides, those flower brooches, I also made a brooch for upcoming fun event; Halloween!!!!!
I love Halloween! It is one of my favorite event!!!
And here's the finishing product.

Needle Felted Brooch Jack-O-Lantern

I am going to make more Halloween related jewelry / accessories to celebrate it.
If you are one of the Halloween lover, please stay in tune on this blog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment