Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Needle Felted Brooch: Skeleton

Wow, it's already September!!!!!
I was quite busy past few months and there's no time & energy for writing my blog nor adding new stuff on Etsy.
Finally today I add a new product of mine on my Etsy shop! Hooray!

Needle Felted Brooch:Skeleton
Actually I originally made this for celebrating the opening of "Pirates of Caribbean" 4.(http://hirokohandmade.blogspot.com/2011/05/pirates-of-caribbean-is-back.html)
I tried to finish this as a brooch and wear it for the movie, however I didn't have enough time to finish it.
In the end, I've never wore it and it stayed in my unfinished project box.

Now I realize that it is good time to finish it because HALLOWEEN IS COMING!!!!!!
And here it is! The finishing product of skeleton brooch!!!!

You can put it on your scarf, or


You can put it on your cool hat. Wherever you like :)

I am going to switch my gear from "Summer vacation mode" to "Going back to my regular life".
That means more handmade stuff are coming up here and my Etsy shop!!!! (I hope...)

No comments:

Post a Comment