Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean is back!!!!

Tomorrow Jack Sparrow will back on the screen!!!
Yes!!! "Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides" will be released tomorrow, 5/20 (Fri)!!!
I love this movie series, even though I have a hard time understanding what they're talking about... Ha ha.
Is it just only me!?

To celebrate this movie's release, I made a skeleton with wool:

Needle felted Skeleton

I am going to make a brooch with this, and wear when I go to see the movie :)
Not only a brooch for me, but I'll make one for my husband, too!!!! I hope he doesn't mind to wear it with me to share the excitement! (Pirate voice:) "Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!"


And next weekend, another movie that I am interested in will be released!!!
That is.... "Hangover 2"!!!!!
Should I make a needle felted beer bottle next time!?

No comments:

Post a Comment