Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More and more strawberries!

This year, the weather in LA is very strange. We had some rainy days in May. That is very unusual in LA.
I am still wearing long sleeve shirts every day. Why it's not quite hot yet!?
What is going on with the weather these days!? I really hope nothing's gonna happen in 2012...

Even though the weather is strange, my strawberries are growing very well :)
They are small but they are so beautiful, aren't they!?



The other happy thing that happened to me was: I bought a CD of Ingrid Michaelson, whom I discovered through the internet radio station, Pandora.

I loooooove listening to her CD while I am driving my car. Her CD makes me happy & stress free, even though I am stuck in the traffic. That's very important, when living in LA :)
Here's one of her songs I really love:

"You and I"


And here's the live version, which Jason Mraz joined her. How nice!!!!


The Lyrics are very cute and nice, too.
I would like to share the lyrics of the first verse and chorus with you ;) 

don't you worry, there my honey
we might not have any money
but we've got our love to pay the bills

maybe I think you're cute and funny,

maybe I wanna do what bunnies do with you,
if you know what I mean

Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the South of France

let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
and teach them how to dance
let's get rich and build our house on a mountain
making everybody look like ants
from way up there, you and I, you and I, you and I,

 Check out the rest of her songs on her albums! You would like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment