Saturday, December 4, 2010

3 different buns

I guss I am a little addicted to make buns.
'Cause it is not too much work, and tastes good!!!!
And gave me the feeling "I did great job!!!" lol
Here are three kinds I made the other day.

Mmm.... Discription I wrote on the photo is not easy to read...
I made following three kinds;

1. Sweet red bean inside
... It doesn't look good in this photo at all... But it was good! ;-P

  2. Corns&Onion dressed by Mayo on Top

 3. Chili con carne on top
I used left over chili for this bun.
It was the easiest and tastiest make-over ever :-)

My husband liked one with Chili con carne the best.
I thought he wouldn't eat sweet red bean kind because it tastes very traditional Japanese and totally different from American food. So I ate all four of them.
Then later he asked me, " where the sweet red bean kind go? I didn't try even one."
...Well, it was too late. All of them were in my stomach already...
Please wait until next time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment