Friday, December 10, 2010

Chicken Teriyaki Buns

Since I found that making buns are not difficult and not time consuming that much, I am trying different buns whenever I have a spare time.
And today’s bun is Chicken Teriyaki Buns.
P1010856
On the top of bun, I put chiken Teriyaki and cheese.
P1010854
Once I made bread dough with 300g of bread flour, I can make 12 buns of a pam size.
And Teriyaki sauce was pre-made. Not hand-made of mine. Well, I cheted… あかんべー
If you are a costco member, There is good pre-made teriyaki sauce called “Yoshida Sauce”. As you can see by name, Mr. Yoshida who is originally from Japan made this sauce. So it’s taste is authentic Japanese sweet&salty teriyaki taste. My Japanese friend gave me two thumbs up for this receipe so I can highly recomend to youウインク

No comments:

Post a Comment