Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh, Dear! It's a Deer!

As usual, I was watering my plants yesterday morning.
And I found that something unusual is in our backyard....
What is that?

Seeing it closer.....

It's a Deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never thought that I would see the deer in our backyard and had a chance to take photos of it.
He/she was eating something.
I am glad that I didn't plant any vegetable in our backyard.
If I did, deers could be my enemy even though they are really cute.

Please visit us some another time, my dear deer!

2 comments:

  1. Bambi!!!!

    So cute!

    Wow... deer in your back yard. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, dear is cool as long as you don't have any crops in your garden.
    Right now, squirrels are my enemies!
    They are eating my vegetables!!!!

    ReplyDelete