Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Exploration 2: BLT with homegrown arugola

Arugola is the one of the fastest and easiest growing vegetable I believe.
I sowed their seeds on June 9th, and they grew this much!
I feel so happy to see them grow everyday when I water them :-)

According to the gardening guide, I should pick some sprouts about 2 weeks after sowing seeds to make vegetable absorb nutrition from soil better.
And good thing is you can eat those sprouts you picked.
How wounderful!!!!
So I made a bacon lettuce tomato sandwich with homegrown arugola for my lunch.
BLT and strawberry lemonade
French bread was homemade, too.
Thanks to my breadmaker!!!!
It tasted very fresh!!!!
I will make it again for sure :p

2 comments:

  1. BLT sandwich with homemade bread... looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bread maker is one of the best purchace I did from Garage Sale a year ago. It was only $20. I don't know how many times I made bread since then.

    ReplyDelete