Friday, October 14, 2011

Getting ready for Halloween :)

I am getting more and more excited about Halloween.
When I am driving, I can see many spooky house decorations all around the town.
That makes me more and more excited.

Here are some stuff I put up on my Etsy shop related to Halloween.


Skeleton Brooch


Jack-O-Lantern Brooch



A Bat Necklace



A Bow Tie Necklace


All of those products are made of 100% wool. I used special needle to make soft wool into solid felt.
They are still very soft and compare to the regular felt, they are three-dimensional.
Needle felted products will give you cozy and warm feeling especially fall/winter season.

I am going to create some more stuff for upcoming season for sure!
It would be very nice of you if you can keep checking my products at here or on Etsy.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment